Research and Media Network

Bringing people together to improve communication of research findings

Suggestions for improving this network (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Depleted Uranium

Here are a number of video films on youtube that are very helpful to show everyone what is the reality of depleted Uranium. The first on…

Started by shabad jabbar

0 Dec 13, 2009

COP 15 - Development and Climate Film Fest

Call for films - D&C Days at COP 15 This is a call for film submissions for the third edition of the Development & Climate (D&…

Started by Isabelle Lemaire

0 Oct 12, 2009

Competition for the young journalists

I am pleased to inform you that UNEP DTIE OzonAction has launched : Media Corner called " Ozone2Climate Times " to build capacity of journa…

Started by vinitaa Apte

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by vinitaa Apte

Vote For Quality Education in Africa

Hey all, I am delighted to announce that the Young African Express, ( The publication I work with) has been selected as one of the 14 Fina…

Started by Yvonne

0 Aug 10, 2009

Is The Climate Change Bandwagon Losing Momentum?

I'm surely not the first person to bring this up, but as science journalists, do you think climate change- a very slow, long-term phenomeno…

Started by Denise Celeghin

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Rina Mukherji

What is the role of science journalism and community development?

What role can science journalism play in community development through initiatives such as the Victoria Institute of Science and Technology…

Started by Calestous Juma

1 May 26, 2009
Reply by Marie Rarieya

African Networks Turn Up Heat On Climate Change

As December's deadline for agreeing a new global climate pact approaches fast, Oxfam and 40 civil society organisations in Uganda are press…

Started by Yvonne

0 May 7, 2009

Vote Earth...

Hi all, Tried to post this as blog but it just didnt load so sorry for posting this here but I think its worth noting. At 8.30pm on Satur…

Started by Yvonne

0 Mar 6, 2009

Wanted: advice and ideas

This social network was set up in just a few minutes and is a work in progress - please use this forum to suggest and discuss ways of impro…

Started by MikeShanahan

32 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Peter Matthews

Recherche en Santé en Afrique: Les Etats doivent définir leurs priorités

Recherche en Santé en Afrique: Les Etats doivent définir leurs priorités En Afrique, la recherche en santé ne prend pas en compte toutes le…

Started by ASSOGBA D. T E. Christophe

0 Nov 18, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Matthew Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service