Research and Media Network

Bringing people together to improve communication of research findings

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Gillian, Have you completed the research? I am curious to know the findings. B…"

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN replied Mar 11, 2014 to Help with psychological research by rating some faces

1 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN

"Thanks for sharing."

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN replied Mar 26, 2013 to Wonderful story about a long-time science writer

3 Mar 26, 2013

"Many scientists write popular articles and get them published in various media.There…"

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN replied Apr 9, 2011 to What if writing articles were made compulsory to the scientific community

4 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Wafia Masih

"I support your concern"

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN replied Apr 9, 2011 to Building Effective Science Communicators, Writers

1 Apr 9, 2011

"Great information.I love frequent workshop/seminar on radio to ensure best use of th…"

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN replied Jul 22, 2010 to CALL FOR PAPERS: INTERNATIONAL RADIO CONFERENCE, NZ, JAN 2011

1 Jul 22, 2010

"SME sector is getting greater attention in Bangladesh now.What is your idea about th…"

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN replied Jul 5, 2009 to Media Attention: SMEs and Corporations

4 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Annibale Ferrini

"Denise probably wanted to start a very exciting discussion on this matter.So she mig…"

DR. SYED MD. ZAINUL ABEDIN replied Jul 5, 2009 to Is The Climate Change Bandwagon Losing Momentum?

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Rina Mukherji

RSS

© 2020   Created by Matthew Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service