Research and Media Network

Bringing people together to improve communication of research findings

Dr.Arvind Mishra's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Done ,Rina.Thanks !"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Apr 14, 2008 to Mapping the scientific consciousness :National and Global efforts-International meet in Delhi

4 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Dr.Arvind Mishra

"Thanks Rina for nice words,trust you join us during the next meet ..being planned by…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Apr 13, 2008 to Mapping the scientific consciousness :National and Global efforts-International meet in Delhi

4 Apr 14, 2008

"I fully endorse the views of Swati-Gone are the days when journalism was a mission ,…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Mar 31, 2008 to Mass Media and Sustainable Development

12 May 5, 2008
Reply by sureshkumar.s

"A pathetic saga indeed -an eye opener account which effectively communicate that des…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Feb 24, 2008 to Global Warming and the Sunderbans

1 Feb 24, 2008

"Thanks David for making the issue straight and comprehensible."

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Jan 20, 2008 to Blogs and websites :The merging boundaries !

3 Jan 20, 2008

"So kind of you Rina for your comments on the discussion initiated by me.Your views a…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Dec 9, 2007 to Blogs and websites :The merging boundaries !

3 Jan 20, 2008

"Your comments on recent whimsical statements by so called renowned people and states…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Nov 16, 2007 to Black people 'less intelligent' scientist claims

6 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Michael Rubinstein

"Could I take this liberty to attract your attention to my write up on the forum that…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Nov 15, 2007 to Journalism in Rural Areas in Africa: Exploring the Margin

10 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by wandile kallipa

"Craig Venter the Genome man strongly opposes such whimsical statements.MAN is produc…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Nov 15, 2007 to Black people 'less intelligent' scientist claims

6 Dec 14, 2007
Reply by Michael Rubinstein

"Its really shameful and very disgraceful on the part of Seed people! I am shocked ,b…"

Dr.Arvind Mishra replied Sep 7, 2007 to How to avoid working for not serious organisations: a bad experience with the magasine Seed

8 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by Waweru Mugo

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Matthew Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service