Research and Media Network

Bringing people together to improve communication of research findings

Rina Mukherji's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say that those who live by the sword perish by the sword. Qaddhafi not only…"

Rina Mukherji replied Feb 25, 2012 to The death of the Libyan despotic leader Col. M. Qaddafi

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Rina Mukherji

"You know something, there are some unexplained phenomena which are affecting us, Den…"

Rina Mukherji replied Jul 19, 2009 to Is The Climate Change Bandwagon Losing Momentum?

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Rina Mukherji

"Yes, I know, Mike. But then, very little has been appearing on this-at least in Indi…"

Rina Mukherji replied Oct 19, 2008 to Highway Africa --World's largest Conference of African journalists

3 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Rina Mukherji

"Rural folk generally know a great deal about the biodiversity in their midst. Rural…"

Rina Mukherji replied Oct 17, 2008 to In developing countries what should be the role of rural jouranlism in biodiversity conservation?

1 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Rina Mukherji

"I wonder why no one talks of the toxic waste generated by computers. When one talks…"

Rina Mukherji replied Oct 11, 2008 to Highway Africa --World's largest Conference of African journalists

3 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Rina Mukherji

"Blood donations have come a long way in my country-INDIA. From the time when a famou…"

Rina Mukherji replied Jun 10, 2008 to Donating Blood-Myths and Mysteries

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by shiare yvonne tianga

"Sure, Arvind. Provided I am informed of the event in time"

Rina Mukherji replied Apr 13, 2008 to Mapping the scientific consciousness :National and Global efforts-International meet in Delhi

4 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Dr.Arvind Mishra

"Thanks for posting this, Arvind. In spite of having missed the event, you almost mad…"

Rina Mukherji replied Apr 12, 2008 to Mapping the scientific consciousness :National and Global efforts-International meet in Delhi

4 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Dr.Arvind Mishra

"Well, Denise, the next five years will see some very dramatic changes in the earth's…"

Rina Mukherji replied Mar 28, 2008 to Is The Climate Change Bandwagon Losing Momentum?

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Rina Mukherji

"I agree with this ...there are definitely many more journalists from the developed r…"

Rina Mukherji replied Mar 20, 2008 to World Conference of Science Journalists 2009

30 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Tamunobarabi Gogo Ibulubo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Matthew Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service