Research and Media Network

Bringing people together to improve communication of research findings

Requests for information (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In developing countries what should be the role of rural jouranlism in biodiversity conservation?

where national dailies are more regular at collecting political news and other stuffs that are matter of concern of urban population, radio…

Started by Anjana Shrestha

1 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Rina Mukherji

World Conference of Science Journalists 2009

This network was set up at the 5th WCSJ in Melbourne in April 2007. The next conference will be in London in 2009. I am working with the Lo…

Started by MikeShanahan

30 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Tamunobarabi Gogo Ibulubo

Should we allow to kill tigers in the name of research?

On 31st January 2008, the daily “Prothom Alo” discovered a painful story. They reported on cause of abnormal death of some Royal Bengal Tig…

Started by Abu Rushd Md. Ruhul Amin

4 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Abu Rushd Md. Ruhul Amin

Scientific research in the Middle East

Hello, I am currently investigating the latest scientific research in the Middle East for a couple of comment pieces for a national newspa…

Started by David Robson

1 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by MikeShanahan

Thesis

Dear Friends, I am currently writing my thesis for my MA in International Journalism. While I was home in Kenya doing research for my radi…

Started by Smriti Vidyarthi

4 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by Calestous Juma

Climate Change

My Friends, Why do you think all of a sudden everyone is talking about climate change? Have all the damages been done and we are trying to…

Started by Eric Tapakau

3 Aug 22, 2007
Reply by Calestous Juma

Documentary film in Jakarta; climate risks in slums

Headed for Jakarta in a couple of weeks to shoot a short documentary on climate related risks in the slums of Jakarta. This means that we…

Started by Isabelle Lemaire

0 Aug 3, 2007

Seeking Adaptation Cases from Developing Countries (Forwarded request by Heather McGray)

Please reply to Heather McGray at HMCGRAY@wri.org The World Resources Institute would like to ask for your help. We are currently conducti…

Started by Charbel Rizk

0 Jul 27, 2007

Snow in Jo'burg

Dear Zakia So you must have heard that on 26 June just around mid-night we had the first snowfall in Johannesburg in 26 years! It was a su…

Started by Zakia Haddouch

0 Jul 10, 2007

climate change

I am working for CDM projects and Is there anyone interested in communicating with me about the climate change?

Started by Lu Tao

0 Jun 15, 2007

RSS

About

© 2021   Created by Matthew Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service