Research and Media Network

Bringing people together to improve communication of research findings

Calestous Juma's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"The African Green Revolution Conference might be of interest: http://www.africangree…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 21, 2007 to Communicating agricultural knowledge

5 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Dr. M. M. Sheikh

"Jayan: Thank you very much for pointing us to these important documents from SciDev.…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 20, 2007 to Free papers on science communication

6 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Raghunath.T.P

"Smriti: The African Centre for Technology Studies in Nairobi published a series of r…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 20, 2007 to Thesis

4 Aug 30, 2007
Reply by Calestous Juma

"Julian: I would appreciate to see the paper. My e-mail is . I think the issue of pro…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 20, 2007 to Obstacles to science communication

21 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Peter Matthews

"Stephen: here is a feel of the nature of the biotechnology debate in Kenya: http://w…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 19, 2007 to Is biotechnology an answer to averting hunger?

10 Aug 22, 2007
Reply by John Daly

"Another useful resource on how to link indigenous knowledge with science is India's…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 19, 2007 to How is indegenous knowledge utilised to address scientific issues

13 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by shiralee saul

"This traditional knowledge portal managed by the Convention on Biological Diversity…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 19, 2007 to How is indegenous knowledge utilised to address scientific issues

13 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by shiralee saul

"Getting these issues incorporated into school curricula at all levels would be an im…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 19, 2007 to CONSERVATION OF OUR RESOURCES.

3 Aug 19, 2007
Reply by Calestous Juma

"Stephen: Good to hear from you too! Yes, you are right: there are winners and losers…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 19, 2007 to Is biotechnology an answer to averting hunger?

10 Aug 22, 2007
Reply by John Daly

"Julian: I think one simple thing that could be done is to educate the scientific com…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 18, 2007 to Obstacles to science communication

21 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Peter Matthews

RSS

About

© 2021   Created by Matthew Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service