Research and Media Network

Bringing people together to improve communication of research findings

Calestous Juma's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Dagma Timmer, who has just joined this Forum will mostly likely agree and might wish…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 18, 2007 to Mass Media and Sustainable Development

12 May 5, 2008
Reply by sureshkumar.s

"Mike: Are you are aware of any portals for institutional or corporate podcasting off…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 18, 2007 to Future improvements to the network

19 Aug 21, 2007
Reply by Calestous Juma

"Mike: I will shake some trees and see if some cartoonists who can defy their publish…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 18, 2007 to Future improvements to the network

19 Aug 21, 2007
Reply by Calestous Juma

"Stephen: On my point on media biases, I would like to refer you to systematic examin…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 17, 2007 to Is biotechnology an answer to averting hunger?

10 Aug 22, 2007
Reply by John Daly

"One more data point: since you published your story, French farmers have been report…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 17, 2007 to Is biotechnology an answer to averting hunger?

10 Aug 22, 2007
Reply by John Daly

"What, may I ask, does not carry risks. Even doing nothing carries risks. So discussi…"

10 Aug 22, 2007
Reply by John Daly

"Rosebell: Thank you for this important information. African economic growth is gener…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 17, 2007 to Covering science without a science background

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Anshu Arora

"Mike: I am very interested in science cartoons. Is there a way we can add such mater…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 16, 2007 to Future improvements to the network

19 Aug 21, 2007
Reply by Calestous Juma

"Rosebell: The trick is being able to find something interesting in science article t…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 16, 2007 to Covering science without a science background

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Anshu Arora

"Dingaan: Malawi recently had a famine. Today the country is an exporter of grain. Bu…"

Calestous Juma replied Aug 16, 2007 to Is biotechnology an answer to averting hunger?

10 Aug 22, 2007
Reply by John Daly

RSS

About

© 2021   Created by Matthew Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service